It’s March! Hello spring, goodbye extra hour of sleep. It’s time to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day, College Basketball, and Easter. Here are a few special events going on this month, in and around Las Vegas.
- March 4th – First Friday 5-11pm, free – Downtown Arts District. Monthly event featuring art, music and of course food.
- March 4th – Container Park Beer Festival 7-9:30pm, $20 + fees, Downtown Container Park. Take in some movies and sample a selection of craft beers, presented by Motley Brews.
- March 5th – Whiskey Revival 7-9pm, $45 Golden Nugget Hotel and Casino. Enjoy live entertainment while sampling southern cuisine, paired with moonshines, barrel aged beer and of course, artisan whiskey.
- March 9th – Share an Olive with Chazz 7pm, $50 Italian American Club Las Vegas. Listen to actor Chazz Palminteri, talk about his career while enjoying BIVI Sicilian Vodka.
- March 12th – 25th Anniversary Rocky Mountain Oyster Fry 10am-4pm, starting @ $5 + fees, Virginia City, NV. Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in historic Virginia City. If you’ve never sampled these “oysters,” I would start with the Skeptical about Testicles tasting.
- March 17th – 19th – Hoops and Hops starting @ $45 + tax & fees – The Cosmopolitan Hotel and Casino. Enjoy the tournament on stadium style screens, while partaking in some gaming, drink and gourmet food.
- March 18th – Vegas Beer and Music Festival 7-10pm, $35 general – SLS Hotel and Casino. Hang out by the pool, listen to live music and enjoy samples of over 50 craft beers.
- March 19th – Little Leprechauns 2-5pm, free – Downtown Container Park. Bring the kids and enjoy an afternoon of face painting, balloons, and art with your “little leprechauns”. RSVP on Facebook and registration is required for the art activity.
- March 26th – 4th Annual Boulder City Beer Fest 1-7pm, $30 general – Wilbur Square Park. Featuring 30 brewery tents, 8 food trucks and “beer-centric” vendors. The event is open to the public, so all can enjoy the food trucks and vendors, you’ll just need a ticket and wristband for the beer.
- March 26th – Easter Wine Walk 3-6pm, $25 – Downtown Container Park. Spend an afternoon enjoying wine stations throughout the park.